without downloading authors nullapp Driving School 3D

firstgamehack.com

Story - Driving School is a realistic driving game where you can master your driving and parking skills. In this driving simulator you have to drive and follow the road signs
Liked It - 10603 Vote
reviews - Overall, nice game, does what its supposed to do. But the other drivers only go like 25 mph no matter what the speed limit is. Also, id appreciate a variety of driving conditions. I saw another game where you didn’t know what it was going to be like, whether day, night, dawn or dusk. Raining, sunshiny, snowing id appreciate that variety in this game too. It would make it more interesting. Create more obstacles too, like car accidents, or getting pulled over by the police. I like on how free play you get out of your car and walk around. Their should be more too do other than just walk. You should be able to explore buildings, talk to people, play mini-games. I understand that would make it more than just a driving game like you wanted but it would still be cool if you could do it. Either way, thank you so much for your game and your hard work to improve it. Thx for listening
nullapp
Simulation
Car Driving Game
2017-05-22

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

نرم افزار ذهنِ بُرونیِ من بتن آماده و قطعات بتنی پیش ساخته Ferdowsi International Grand Hotel |Tehran Hotels,Iran Hotels مرجع اصلی شارژ رایگان ایرانسل و همراه اول بیّنات ASEMAN